Thursday, February 16, 2012

Remember.........

Remember, 
you are the students.
you should read well,
you should write well,
you should behave well,
you should only speak, 
when i ask for it.
you should do, 
when i ask you to do
you should think, 
when i ask you to think,
Don't ask questions,
Don't ask reasons.
only follow my instructions.
you are the students, 
and you are here for learning.
Remember,
I am your teacher, 
I have rights to punish you,
I have rights to reward you,
I have rights to indoctrinate you,
I have reasons, I have knowledge.
Remember, 
Only I have rights to ask questions,
I am your teacher,
and, you are the students, 
you learn only those things 
which is written in your textbook,
remember, only those things,
which I teach you.
( remember, this is only for those teachers, who forget the meaning of their job)

No comments:

Post a Comment